Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow, have I been bad about posting !!!

Sorry for such a long stretch between post, life is just been crazy.  I have been busy as well.
I made and sent a beautiful Bella Blossom off to Tuscon last week only to have it get lost in the mail. I can't believe after all this time and over  hundreds of purses and bags mailed out that one got lost in the mix.
Thank goodness I have  plenty of the  fabric, it was the original Chez Moi from Moda and I fell in love with it so I bought a bunch.
Here is a picture of the original, so if you see anyone walking around in Tucson JUMP THEM !!!!! Just kidding.
I also made this custom Book/Brief case.  My customers business color is Red, so the entire bag was made in Red Dimples. Her business has a diamond as it's logo so I made it out of the Swarovski crystals. I was so pleased with the way it turned out. Forgive the picture, you can still see the chalk lines I used to guide me with my diamond shape.

This one has several custom pockets on the inside and was just what she had wanted. Off to make a few more custom bags, promise I will be back to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment