Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally some new fabric !!!

I finally got around to taking some pictures of new fabric I bought for either a Purse, Book bag or Diaper bag.
I am posting here first, mainly because it is such a pain to post on my website.
This first group is bright and cheery fabric with great shades of Yellow, Black, Gray and White. I love the accent fabric that fades from Black to Gray. The main fabric and Gray accent fabric is a line called Eclipse.
This next fabric I have used before but found  a different accent fabric.
These bright cheery fabrics are by Michael Miller. Fun shades of Black, Lime Green, Peach Red and Tiffany Blue.

Next is a line called Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson for Michael Miller
I just love the shades of Pink, Orange, Peach, Creme, and a punch of Brown.

Okay, fell in love with this fabric, so much so I bought it with out a accent piece to go with it.    Oh look, another line by Michael Miller, see a pattern forming? The background on this fabric is a deep Brown, with bright flowers in Pink and Blues and Greens. Love it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment