Friday, February 24, 2012

Too busy to blog???

Oh so busy with lots of different  projects going on.
I have finally mastered the basics of knitting, I have two projects almost complete and can't wait to show you. Yes, I said two, can I ever just do one thing at a time.
Can you say Adult ADD!
I have several purses made and ready for purchase, this one has been very popular, it is a Black and Grey Animal print with smokey Swarvorski Crystals.
Too bad the crystals don't  photograph well, they really make this bag.
This bag retails for $50

I also have many headbands, ranging in color and bling, these headbands have been very popular and are so easy to wear.




These are just a few colors and options for the headbands. I have over 50 colors and styles to choose from.
They retail for $12.50 a piece or two for $20.
I will let you in on a little secret, if you spray the area with hairspray before applying, the headband will stay in place all day.
If you are looking for a certain color or style you can e-mail me at Fran@sewbella.net

1 comment:

  1. Lovely purse!! I don't knit, I have always wanted to try....but...when??? It's not like like I don't have things to make and work on!!! LOL!!!!! Sew many things to make sew little time :):) Hugs

    ReplyDelete