Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life is Good.

Yesterday I had the most incredible day.
Several months ago my daughter Amanda was making a paper mache project for school, while ripping the paper she came across an Amazing Mom contest put on by Aqua Fresh.
She ripped out the ad, filled it out and asked me for a stamp and envelope. When I asked what it was for she said, a surprise. Well, a couple weeks ago I get a call telling me I won the Amazing Mom contest that my daughter Amanda had filled out.
So yesterday,  along with 49 other women we were taken by limo to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Scottsdale for a day at their Avenia Spa. Once we arrived we were given flowers and a big canvas bag filled with all kinds of products a wonderful fluffy robe and slippers. We were told to change into our robs and meet for breakfast. We were greeted by one of the big executives at Aqua Fresh who told us there were over 800 entries and we were the lucky 50 women to win. Brenda Warner wife of  Kurt Warner, the quarterback for the Cardinals was a guess speaker and was very nice to share her Amazing Mom story.
After breakfast we were received our itinerary for the day.
I spent my day getting a massage, facial, manicure, a wonderful soak in their mineral bath, yoga, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and relaxing in the meditation room as well as a delicious lunch. I also spent the day getting to know some amazing women as well.
Yesterday was also the day I had signed up to do a holiday boutique. So when I got the news about the contest I called my sister Kathy and she was willing to do my boutique for me, knowing I was going off to get pampered. So I owe Kathy and Kristin a big Thank You for working the holiday boutique and spreading the word about One of a Kind Purse by Sew Bella.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! I'm so glad you had that opportunity & enjoyed it so much!!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete