Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where does all the time go?

I can't quite figure out where my day goes???  Have I lost a few hours in all my fabric? Hopefully I will find all those lost hours and get all those items on my to do list finished. One can dream.
I have gotten some great feedback on my purses, several women have told me all the different ways they are using my purse. I have been told, it works great as a mini diaper bag, a camera bag, and a great carry all for traveling.
I have also been asked if I am planning on creating a new style. The answer is YES !!!
After the holiday I am going to be creating a new bag as well as a tote bag.
Would love to hear what type of purse you would like to have.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted one of those bags with the wooden dowels as handles... Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete