Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ready for 2010

Hope everyone is ready for a wonderful 2010.
I have been busy finishing up some UFO's (unfinished objects) and making some new items to add to Sew Bella.
I have a great tote that I am going to be adding, this tote was one of my Mom's favorite. This tote is great for shopping, traveling, the beach and my daughter Amanda uses it for a school bag.  This is a great teacher gift, I have given one to Amanda's teacher since first grade. They have talked amongst themselves and this year her teacher was waiting for it. I love this tote because it is very sturdy and is also reversible. I have made it in several different sizes for all kinds of uses.
I also have some great new fabric for Diaper Bags, or Book Bags or whatever you want to use this size bag for.


No comments:

Post a Comment