Friday, April 8, 2011

Jumping for Joy !!!

Yes, I am jumping for joy, I finally got my website up and running.
I swear it has aged me !!!
I was with another web host and wasn't happy, so I went shopping for new web host and found a cute one.
They are called Cutest Site on the Block. They told me since I had worked with that other web host, (which I will not name but Daddy didn't like them. Ha Ha,) that I should be able to set this site up myself.
Well, I am glad they had the confidence in me..... but I am the creative brain, the one who loves color and fabric not the one who know all the computer tech stuff !!!!
So it took me many months and help from my sister Kathy and my friend Kristin but I am happy to say....drum roll please....
My site is up and running.
Please check it out and let me know what you think
http://www.sewbella.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment