Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My daughter pointed out how long it had been since my last post....

Don't you just love kids, they don't let you get away with anything. My daughter was sure to point out how long it had been since my last post. I figured I better get busy.
I have been quite busy making all kinds of bags, almost done with a Bella Blossom that is so darn cute I am going to hate to give it away.
Here are some totes I have been working on. They are off to Michigan for some much deserving teachers.
Yes, that is my closet door off the track, where is that husband of mine when you need him???
I also made this cute back pack, I added padding and changed it up a bit but I think I still need to tweak it a bit.
As soon as I finish the Bella Blossom I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment