Monday, December 5, 2011

My website.

I am having major issues with my website, www.Sewbella.net.
So I will be posting my latest One of a Kind products on my blog until I can either resolve the issues or find another web host.
I have really had a hard time finding a web host that does what they claim when you are paying them that large amount of money at the start.
I was with Go Daddy the first year, WOW was that a nightmare.
When I decided to find another web host, I asked lots of questions, told them the issues I had with Go Daddy. They assured me they were nothing like Go Daddy and that their site was very easy to maintain and they used a better software and hosting tools. Well, at this point I am not sure who was worse!!!

1 comment:

  1. I set up my site with IndieMade- it is super easy and I love the platform. Check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete