Monday, January 23, 2012

The fabric everyone fell in love with!

I just recently finished a book bag that was supposed to be a birthday gift for a friend.  So her birthday was several months ago, it's the thought that counts....right?
I let her picked out her fabric and make some custom pockets choices for her phone and Nook.
As I started making her bag, my daughter Amanda said Mom I really like that fabric, can you make me one just like it!
Then last week my husbands Aunt and Uncle, who were visiting from out of town, came for dinner. His Aunt always wants to see my lastest project and  when she saw the fabric  she said she wanted something made out of it. If that wasn't enough, yesterday morning I  was outside Scotch Garding the finished bag when my husband came out and said, Wow, I really like that fabric.
Okay, I get it, everyone really likes this fabric.
So I got online this morning to see if I could still purchase this fabric and yes I can!
It is called 13 Going on Thirty and it is by Maywood Studio's.

I wish I had a closer shot of the fabric, my son took this picture for me.
The outer handle and inside of the bag is the darker Purple with White polka dots. What you can't see in this picture is the beautiful Swarovski Crystals that I have used to bling out the front flap of this book bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment