Monday, June 20, 2011

Lost in creation.

I have found a site that I just have to share with all of you.
It is called Pintrest.
When I tell you I get lost in creation, that is no lie.
I can spend hours on this site. The whole concept of this site is to re-pin a picture of something that you love.  Now it may be a landscape, food, clothing, a photograph, or a craft.
If it is a picture of some wonderful looking food, you can click on the picture and get directed to a blog or website that will have a recipe attached.
If a craft is posted, you can click on the picture and most of the time it will direct you to a website or blog. Many times a tutorial will be available for that craft.
So follow the link to Pintrest and get your creative juices flowing.

http://pinterest.com/all/

No comments:

Post a Comment