Monday, September 10, 2012

Sneak Peek

 
So as I said in my last blog I decided to pull out a UFO that I started back in 2007.  I really have enjoyed getting back into it and I have a small peek at my progress.
 
I really do have to get better at my photography,  the colors in this picture are a bit dull. Anyway you get an idea of what it is going to look like.  I did buy the  the fabric for the stopper boarder and outside border but now I think I need something different for the stopper boarder. Quilts really do talk to you once you start putting them together.
 
I don't know about any of you but every year when the kids head back to school I get motivated to get things done.
I started back on my UFO's, my husband and I have started work in our backyard and I have gotten back into my Wellness business.
I never do just one thing at a time, have you noticed?
Tonight I am thrilled to be attending an open house with a Homeopathic Doctor in our area. Of course she shares the same passion as I do about removing all the dangerous toxins in our lives, our homes, and the environment.  She knows the importance of good vitamins and supplements and why it is so important to be helping our bodies fight the effect of our environment. It's not enough anymore to just buy foods that are organic and free of additives and preservatives. Yes, it is a start but not enough! There are chemicals in your dish washing detergent, laundry soap, toothpaste, skin care, shampoo, household cleaners. You are exposing yourselves, your children, your families and the environment every time you use these products.  Do you wonder why you walk down the hallways at school and see every door has a food allergy sign hanging on it or why more and more people are getting Autoimmune diseases and worse Cancer.
As you can see I am very passionate about this, it's easy for me to get off track and start sharing why this is so important. I would love to share more and I can't wait to tell you all about the open house.
Until then back to sewing.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment