Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sooooo good!

 I just made these yummy Pumpkin Pineapple Spiced Muffins.
 
 
They are not the prettiest to look at but they are sooo good I can get passed their appearance.
They are so easy to make, only a few ingredients.
 
 Simply mix one box of Spice Cake Mix and one large can of Pumpkin, that's it,  no egg, oil, or water.
You could stop there and they would still be very tasty but of course I have to make this recipe my own.
So I added more cinnamon, fresh nutmeg and pumpkin spice. I had fresh pineapple in the house so I decided to add one cup finely chopped.
I baked them for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
They are very dense and moist, it's hard to eat just one!
However, with these you can splurge, they are 100 calories and less then 2 grams of fat each.


No comments:

Post a Comment