Monday, July 8, 2013

No Excuse!

I have no excuse for not blogging in way over a month...except maybe....
 
Okay, I will share with you some of the things that have kept me busy during this past month and maybe you will forgive me for being absent.
Our little backyard farm which we have now named Dill-Licous Farm has kept us very busy, no complaints we are loving it.
 
 
There is nothing better than picking fresh vegetables from your own yard.
 
 
 
I made these carrot cake cupcakes from the carrots we grew in our garden.
 
We have also added a few new members to our family (Amanda's not to pleased) but we are loving these girls.
 

 
 
I helped Wally construct the addition to the coop as well.
 
They are so fun to watch and they really have started to develop their own personalities. Yes, they really do have personalities.....
 
My quilt room has been a little neglected this summer. I did make Amanda a duffle bag to use when she goes to Boulder to visit Aunt Barb, I will post a picture of it in the next few days. I am also working on a quilt made with silk ties and a baby quilt for our neighbor Bo and Jessica, who are expecting their first child in a few months.
 
I finally got Wally to help me recover my kitchen chairs. He had 4 days off of work so I chipped away at some of my honey do list.

Before

After


I have also enjoyed some girl time, some shopping, having lunch and lots of laughs.
 
So I guess I have been rather busy this past month, I guess it is true what they say, Time does fly when you are having fun!
 
 


 

 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment