Monday, May 3, 2010

The Day has arrived.

I am so excited to announce that Raising Arizona Kids did a great article on One of a Kind Purses and me !!!
They have a section in their online magazine called Mom Entrepreneurs, my sister, Kathy, (PR Manager as I like to call her) wrote them several months ago and told them about me and my business.
They called me a few weeks ago and did a phone interview and last week they sent a photographer out to take pictures.
Of course I was a nervous wreak about the pictures, who like themselves in pictures anyway? Well, after teasing the photographer about using a special lens to hide the wrinkles, gray hairs and pounds, he did a really good job.
Check it out !!!!!

http://www.raisingarizonakids.com/index.php?page=1.other.default

No comments:

Post a Comment