Tuesday, November 27, 2012

For Sale.

I am sure you have all experience this, but once people know you sew you get asked to do the craziest things. I have been asked to sew cushions for outdoor patio furniture, repair a bathing suit, alter a men's suit and the list goes on!
Hello, I am a quilter, not a seamstress!
But this time I have to say it was a blessing! My husband's friend came across a box full of sewing "stuff" as he called it! He knew I sewed so he gave it to him to give to me.
Wow! What a find, however these don't work on my machine.....Darn!
So I am selling them.
This box full of 11 different presser feet are for the 8 series Bernina machine.
The feet are as listed; #40C #1D #1C #2A #3 A #5 #18 #20C #26 #4D.
There are several other accessories as shown in photo.
Contact me at:  Fran@sewbella.net for more information.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment