Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ask a Quilter for a Inch.....

Ask a Quilter for a inch and she will give a yard!
So true, Quilters are the most generous people I know.
I have shared my story about making pillow cases for Cancer patients on this blog. When I started the cause I asked a few ladies from a sewing group I used to belong to if they would like to help make pillow cases.
Sunday they had their annual quilt show and they invited me to come out, when I arrived I saw a display of pillow cases they made for me.
Of course it brought me to tears, there hanging were close to 50 pillow cases!
 
 
One more beautiful than the other!
Thanks to all the kind, thoughtful ladies of the Las Sendas Quilt Group.
I will be making my first drop off to the American Cancer Society this week, I hope it will be the first of many.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment