Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring finally!

We have had the strangest weather here in Arizona, it was a much colder winter than normal.  I know my friends and family in IL. think I am nuts but it was cold here!  Because of the cold we had to delay planting lots of our garden. Thank goodness Mother Nature has blessed us with two wonderful warm weeks of weather and our garden is finally taking off.
 
I have been busy in the sewing room as well. I am working on a fun baby shower gift that I can't wait to share with everyone. I have to keep it under wraps until the shower but lets just say my 12 year old wants one too!
I am still in search of this fabric by Minick and Simpson, its from their line Winter. I went to the fabric store to try and match just the back ground but what I found was either too white or too cream.
So if you have a some in your stash I would really like to buy it from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment