Sunday, April 14, 2013

Couldn't wait to share!

I had so much fun working on this baby shower gift, I just couldn't wait to share.
 
 
I have been getting a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest, the fabric blocks were originally a post by Camille Roskelley.

Aren't these fun!
 I used all different types of ribbon to add a sensory feature on these blocks.
 
I saw a quilt similar to this on Pinterest and thought I could make my own version using half square triangles.
 

Because there was so much empty space on this quilt, I really wanted the quilting to pop so I added two layers of a poly batting.
 
My daughter wants me to make those blocks for her. I think they would be fun with some wild fabrics and made much bigger, I will post them when we get around to making them.    




No comments:

Post a Comment