Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's a secret!

I have been busy making a few baby shower gifts, the Mom might read my blog so I have to be careful not to post anything.
This has been a fun project and I can't wait to share it on my blog, but it will have to wait until Sunday night.
In the meantime my daughter went to another birthday party, which means Mom was busy making presents.
 

This tote is such a great gift, it is reversible and really holds a lot.
For the smaller one I used Me and My Sister's Strawberry Lemonade Charm pack. I love using charms when making the smaller tote. It makes it quick and scrappy, two of my favorite things.
 
The second bag, yes she got two, most the time I only make one but this is a very close friend.


Abi plays volleyball so the second bag is perfect for carrying all her sports stuff.
  I love that this bag is reversible, it's like having two bags in one!
 
 
 



1 comment: