Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Pillow Case for Cancer Journey

My quest to bring as many pillow cases to cancer patients is coming along nicely.
 
I have spoke to two of the local quilt shops in the area and they have both agree to help me collect beautiful, cheerful, pillow cases.
 
This past weekend, Kristen and her sister Maile came over and went through my fabric stash. They put together and cut 19 pillow cases.
I even showed Maile how to make a pillow case, so the next time she
 comes over she is going to bring her machine and put her skills to the test.
 
Photo: Cut tons of fabric today for #pillowcasesforcancer with @maileleah  Check out
My goal for the first delivery is 100 pillow cases, if you sew or know anyone who does, please share my blog site and help bring a ray of sunshine to someone who is battling this horrible disease.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment