Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pillow Cases for Cancer Patients

 
 
I have had such an out pour of support for Pillow Cases for Cancer Patients.
 
Yesterday I got a big bag of fabric from my good friend Anna. She went through her stash and donated beautiful fabric for pillow cases.
I have had total stranger who have seen post on my blog offer to make a pillow case or two.  Friends and family members who don't sew have offered to come help cut fabric or donate money.
I also have two quilt shops in the area who want to help promote my cause.
Scrapbooks ETC is a wonderful quilt store in Mesa and they are going to host a sew day just for making pillow cases. I will announce the day when we have finalized it.
 
Can you believe I have two local TV station that has heard about my Pillow Case for Cancer Patients drive and they are possibly going to do a story on it.
 Keep your fingers crossed!
I am overwhelmed at the response I have had and blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment