Thursday, January 31, 2013

Juggling is my specialty!

I have often been told I have ADD, but I always laughed it off.
I just always told myself I am great at multi-tasking. Until today...
 
While I was waiting for the fabric glue to dry on the Valentines Day wreath
I was making I finished stuffing a decorative pillow for my daughter bed. Then moved on to a flower pop I am making for a friends granddaughter birthday.
While I was waiting for the spray paint to dry on the dowels  for the flower pops I decided to catch up on my favorite blogs.
And there it was, a great tutorial on a Scrappy Trip Around the World. I have always wanted to make one of those, I have the strips left over from another quilt project...........ssssssssssssooooooooooo
Here is my first block for my Scrappy Trip Around the World.
 
 
This was so fun to make and I fell in love with this fabric line all over again. I was able to make 4 blks today.
 
Here is a shot of the Flower Pops
 
 
 
1 down 11 to go!
 
Did I mention that my husband was home sick today, you know what that means. Yes, dear, just one minute dear. Okay dear I will get you a Kleenex dear.
To top off my day it was my daughter's open house to the Junior High School she will be attending next year.
 
So the next time someone suggest to me that I might be ADD, I think I will quietly agree!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment