Friday, January 28, 2011

As promised.

Hope you all have recovered from my TMI post yesterday, I promise Wally's won't be anything like that.
So yesterday I promised to share with you the supplement my husband Wally takes daily.
My husband's job at times can be quite strenuous and very hard on his body. As a result of that he used to have chronic back and knee pain. I used to call him snap, crackle, and pop in the morning because when he got out of bed all his joints would make all kinds of popping and cracking noise.
He started taking a supplement with Glucosamine, Chodrotin, and several other ingredients  to help repair, rejuvenate, and replenish the joints. 
His pain is gone and so are the snap, crackle and pops.
My son Jon is also on this supplement, over the summer he tore his ACL, he was in a lot of pain and had very little mobility in his knee, his recovery has been a long one but since taking this supplement daily  his pain is gone and his knee is starting to feel "normal" again.
My dear friend Joy has suffered with Fibyromialga for many years, she has lived in constant pain and has days she can hardly get out of bed. I recommended this supplement to her and out of desperation she started taking it. I am happy to say it has changed her life. Does she still have this horrible disease, yes, but at least now her constant pain is gone and she has her quality of life back.
I can give you several more stories about this supplement, but this blog post is getting pretty long already.
Today I am off to a quilt show with a great friend, and I am not going to buy any fabric.   Yeah right !!!!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment