Saturday, January 22, 2011

Been Away too long.

Sorry, I have been away far too long.
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and is enjoying the New Year.
I have been busy with a new venture in life. As most of you know I lost my Mother to Breast Cancer over a year and a half ago. We were told by the Doctors that her Cancer was not genetic but environmental and that we needed to remove all the toxic chemicals out of her life and ours as well.
So I went on a search for safer products from all of my families houses. Was disappointed with the grocery store "Green" brands and found the health food store "green" brand far too expensive.
Back in September a friend introduced to  Wellness company that had superior products for my home and family. They were products we all use in our everyday life. They were free from chemicals and safe for my family. They had superior vitamins and supplements and the majority of the products cost less then the grocery store brands. So here I found, safer, more cost effective products for my family.
I was so happy with these products that I just wanted to share with all my family and friends. Wally encouraged me to do this as a way of supplementing our family income. He said I was so passionate about the products and the positive effects it had that I should share my excitement and profit from it. I knew there was a good reason I married him.....
Of course, this put my second passion on the back burner but since I have so much more energy now that I am taking vitamins, I know can get back to doing both.
If you are ready to remove all the dangerous chemicals out of your life and families lives, just send me a private message.

No comments:

Post a Comment