Monday, January 31, 2011

Working beyond my comfort zone.

Since starting my purse business I have learned a lot, most of it self taught. Of course, I can't take all the credit for the things I have accomplished, I have had lots of support along the way. My family and friends have been incredible and without them I would not have been able to live my dream.
With that being said, I have spent all morning working on my website. I switched from one web host to another because I found the first one to be so frustrating and time consuming. When I researched this new host I asked all kinds of questions. I was assured this was so easy to do and was told if you did all of your other site with that other company you will have no problem at all working with our system. A piece of cake.
You don't even want to know what I want to do with that piece of cake....
If someone was to ask me today if they should hire someone one to set up their website I would say YES !!!!! Is it rewarding when it is all done, yes, but the time and energy to set it up by far out ways the cost.
I am going to push forward and continue to work on my new website and I hope it will be done by weeks end.
I will let you all know when it is ready for it's close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment