Monday, February 4, 2013

Dresden Fun

So some how I always miss the blog hops. I never seem to catch the beginning and find out when they over.
I have really enjoyed seeing all the Dresden Plates on all the different blogs and Pintrest.  What fun and creative designs.
Even though I missed the blog hop I remembered how fun it was making Dresdens, so I decided to get my templete out and have some fun.
 
I made my daughter a new quilt last year and never got around to making decorative pillows to match the quilt. So when I saw the Dresden's I got a few ideas.
The first pillow I used the Cricut to cut out her name, next time I will go to the scrapbook store and use the die cuts. Not fun on the Cricut.
 
I used half plates for the corners. The second pillow has one large Dresden in the center of the pillow.
 
 
Here they are together.

 Here is a picture of the quilt.

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment