Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So much fun!

I been having so much fun making a Scrappy Trip Around the World.
I had been seeing Scrappy blocks on Pintrest and loved the way the looked, but thought to myself, okay you have to many projects going, you don't want to start one with lots of pieces. But then I clicked on one of them and followed a link to www.quiltville.blogspot.com   Bonnnie has a great step by step tutorial on a fast and easy way to make a Scrappy Trip.
 
Next thing I knew I was hooked.
What I like about this quilt is that there is no right or wrong way to assemble these blocks.
I am making a wall quilt so I only have 12 blocks to arrange. I will just put them down on the floor and just keep turning them until I find my favorite design.
 
I feel an addiction coming on, I have now pulled all my Jelly Rolls to see which one I would like to turn into another Scrappy Trip.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment