Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aches and Pains

Another story....
So my friend April has dealt with back and neck problems for quite some time. She has a Chiropractor and a masseur that she frequently on a regular basis.
Two days after a visit to her Chiropractor her neck had become very stiff and she was in a great deal of pain. She remember me telling her about our pain cream and asked her husband to rub some on her neck.  She told me within a few minutes her muscles seemed to loosen and the pain and tension started to let up. Before she went to bed that night she reapplied to her neck and shoulder area. She called me the next morning to tell me how great her neck felt and that she had more mobility in her neck then she has had in years.

My sister Kathy woke up on morning with a terrible headache. After taking some Tylenol and not getting any relief she applied this pain cream to her temples and the back of her neck. Within a half hour her headache was gone. They should seriously rename this cream to Pain go away....

My daughter Amanda had come home from school with a little sore throat and the sniffles.
When she went to bed that night, her sniffles became that annoying drip in the back of her throat and she started to cough. After 20 minutes of listening to her cough in bed, I applied this pain cream to her back and chest. Within 20 minutes she was sound asleep and slept through the night.

If you remember from one of my first testimonial stories this is the same cream that Rudy applied to his knee, for his joint pain.

This is one product that everyone should have in their medicine cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment