Monday, February 21, 2011

Amazing Skin Care results.

I wanted to send you a quick email. I love some of the Melaleuca products, specifically the body and face products. In the last 6 months I’ve made quite a few changes that have affected my skin.


1. Eating healthier (gluten-free and organic foods)

2. Got rid of all toxic cleaning products (now using Melaleuca)

3. Use mineral make-up and Melaleuca products on skin



Because of these changes, I’ve noticed huge results in the texture and clarity of my skin. Below is a link to a TV clip from last week where I was interviewed. When I saw the clip, I thought my face looked amazing (I’m not one to typically think that). So, thank you for getting me on board!
Thanks Jessica for sharing your story, I too love the skin care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment