Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another happy customer....

As some of you might remember, I spoke at a local Mom's group recently and shared with them about all the dangerous toxins in their household cleaning supplies and also many personal hygiene products as well as many baby products.
One of the ladies, Laurie was shocked to hear about the dangers she and her family were exposed to and decided it was time to remove all those harmful toxins from her home.
This is a a note I received yesterday from Laurie.

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE my Sol-U-Mel - I used it yesterday to clean my baseboards b/c I had never found anything that worked with the cheap chalk like paint that is on them - so I used it and it is AMAZING I sprayed it on and it cut right through the grime and now I don't have baseboard shame anymore! Thanks for hooking me up with such awesome products !

Thanks Fran!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment