Sunday, February 6, 2011

Don't take my word for it !!!

Well, you have hear me go on and on about the company I have partnered with and you have listen to me tell all my stories about the products. I decided to reach out to the people I have shared this company and products with and have asked them to share their stories.
So for the next week or so I am going to be sharing their stories in their words.

Fran: Its been a blessing that you introduced us to this wonderful company. I had surgery on my left knee in November, 2010 to remove torn cartilage and arthritis from inside the joint. The day you signed us up as members in the last week of December, we ordered the Glucosamine, Chondrotitin product along with the Value Pack. As soon as we received the shipment, in just a few days, I started taking the supplement that day per the instructions. By week #2, I was able to quit using the cane that I had needed to walk where ever we went. When necessary, I also use the Pain cream, to ease any excessive pain I might have instead of pain pills.This is my story and I'm sticking to it!! Best wishes to all, Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment