Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I know, my blog started out as my purse blog???? Does she sew anymore??

The answer to that question is yes, I sewed all day yesterday and I will post some of my creations here in the next few days.
I have gotten a few request to make my purse in a smaller version, so I did and will post in the next day or two.
Today I am going to share Julie's story.
Last week I was coming out of the grocery store when I ran into Julie. She was so happy to see me and thank me for sharing this company with her. She has a front load washing machine and said she has hated it because of the musty smell it leaves on her cloths and that she has to leave the door open when the machine is not in use.
I of course don't have one of those fancy machines, but have heard that complaint.
She said since switching over to our laundry detergent she no longer has that smell. She was shocked that she only had to use a 1/2 ounce for her big load and that her clothes came out smelling great. She has always been a dryer sheet kind of gal and says she loves the sheets as well.
Since Julie shared her story with me I have heard that same story from 4 other people.
Imagine spending all that money on a High Efficiency washer only to have it leave your cloths smell musty. I am so glad that our detergent saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment