Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looking for a few good WOmen !!

If you have been reading my blog over the past few weeks you know I have been talking about some wonderful products. These products are safer for you family, safer for the environment and more economical. They are extremely effective and cost less than grocery store brands.
I am looking for a handful of great women who are looking to supplement their families income. ( I won't turn you men down either)
This company has given me the freedom to be home when my daughter gets home from school and it has also given me gift of  time to work on my purse business.
I don't have to do shows in the evenings, I don't carry inventory and I don't take orders. I didn't have to buy a start up kit or invest a huge amount money. I pick and choose when I work my business.
It's simply, these are products people are using daily, they are already buying them at other stores. I am sharing with others how they can shop directly from their homes, at their own convenience and time frame plus they are purchasing a better, safer , more cost effective products.
So I want to partner with you and help you reach your goals, whether they are to supplement your financial income or looking to live a healthier life. 
My e-mail is Fran@sewbella.net,  give me the opportunity to show you how you can change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment